Content Operations Manager
● Responsible for meeting operational and business goals through leading a team and capacity planning through forecasting.
● Troubleshoot and drive resolutions to ensure reliable and operationally effective flow of products; improve processes and reduce discrepancies.
● Work with various internal teams (e.g. supply chain, fulfilment center, technology teams) to help drive tools and process improvements that affect vendor/catalogue management workflows.
● Knowledge for different e-commerce platforms and how to create FMCG catalogue (categories, products, titles, descriptions, images
● Ability to understand what messages are most relevant and how to deliver content in the most engaging manner
● Develop content performance support solutions that optimize performance and promote adherence to Guidelines and Standards.
● Identify opportunities for content efficiency and automation and work cross-functionally to implement them-Serve as a stakeholder on content and messaging across all businesses producing.
● Manage stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on operational milestones, process changes, and escalations.
● Ensure high-quality standards for interviewing and hiring employees at all levels of the organization.
● Execute specific people programs on coaching and development and team engagement.