Senior Specialist Business Cycle
Ordering and Supplier Management:
● Manage the overall stores and distribution center ordering process and ensure synergies between the different functions.
● Plan the orders made by the commercial departments.
● Supervise and ensure LPOs are done correctly, transmitted to suppliers and received on time.
● Monitor the main indicators (availability, assortment, schedule, delivery planning).
Planning, Policies and Procedures:
● Ensure the business cycle reports are accurate and the filing is done according to the standard procedures.
● Ensure the implementation of all policies and procedures in line with the strategy on store level and recommend areas for improvement when needed.
● Provide reports on future risks and implement plans to ensure the business operations remain risk averse.
Audit and Reporting:
● Prepare daily indicator reports and communicate them to the concerned team.
● Develop and maintain monthly reports of key business indicators and propose corrective measures.
● Support the audit of the business in terms of waste management and returned items.
● Proactively identify and seek professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills.
● skills pertaining to the direct line of work.
● Apply and follow Nana retail’s corporate policies and relevant procedures and instructions.
● Provide training and feedback to direct reportees when required.
● 3 - 5 years of experience in Business Cycle
● Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or similar relevant field.
● Data analysis skills.
● Demonstrable aptitude in effective negotiating.
● Excellent knowledge of MS Office Especially Excel.
● Bilingual English/Arabic: skills both in writing and speaking.