Organizational Development Supervisor
People & HR, Operations
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Supervising the development of Key Performance Indicators to all staff to ensure fair performance evaluation and management.
- Managing the filtration, development, and evaluation of talented and/or potential staff within the company.
- Developing Employees Succession Plans and follow up on their implementation to ensure knowledge and experiences successful transfer.
- Managing the implementation of the performance appraisal process within the company.
- Managing the regular update of the company’s organizational chart and headcount report.
- Developing, applying, and processing the findings in the employee.
- Satisfaction Survey in addition to developing and communicating action plans to the HR Manager.
- Assisting the HR Manager in creating all HR policies with respect to the Saudi Labour Law and market best practices
- Managing the investigation process and the application of the grievance policy within the company.
- Overseeing the exit interview process and presenting its findings to decrease turnover rates.
- Managing the creation and development of job descriptions to ensure that all jobs are accurately described.
- Supervising the preparation of the TNA process to ensure that all problems that can be solved through training are addressed.
- Managing the implementation and evaluation of the annual training plan.
- Managing the development of the training manuals and other educational materials as per staff needs.
- Managing the on-the-job training process to newly hired employees, as well as the orientation program, onboarding plan, and engagement program.
- Managing the corporate coaching process to ensure suitable management and leadership levels from all company leaders.
- Developing courses that can foster company culture.
- Managing the e-learning process within the company through managing the usage of LinkedIn Learning.
- Conducting awareness sessions to share important changes within the company when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or any Similar field.
- 5 + years of experience in the organization development field.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Very good computer skills.
- MBA is a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Planning and organizing.