● Performing routine maintenance for the Facilities such as cleaning AC Units, cleaning
Refrigerators & Freezers Filters, Electrical Works, Plumbing Works, etc.
● Repairing broken or leaking plumbing to avoid water damage and restore full use of water
● Working on damaged electrical (wiring, breakers, sockets, lights, etc.) when a shortage or
severed wire occurs
● Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
● Repair faulty equipment units and damaged electrical or plumbing items.
● Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
● Work on corrective maintenance requests on demand.
● Manage electrical and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality.
● Plan and schedule repairs.
● Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to
● Help develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department.
● Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
● High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
● A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
● In-depth knowledge of electrical and plumbing systems.
● Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
● Physically capable and available to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and
● Effective problem-solving abilities.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to prioritise tasks.