Senior Tax Accountant
● Submitting company tax documents, including quarterly payments, extensions, and tax returns.
● Preparing, consolidating and reviewing allocation tables.
● Maintain appropriate materials to be able to interpret and review changes in the law.
● The tax database for the business to manage and maintain.
● Analyze tax laws and recommend measures to reduce their burden.
● Supervise and lead other team members as assigned.
● Observe market developments and tax-related changes.
● By providing the necessary information to federal, state, and local authorities, you can make sure you adhere to requirements.
● Good command of Microsoft Office and accounting programs.● Strong analytical abilities, with attention to detail.
● Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
● at least +5 years experience in Accounting.
● Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals.