Corporate Communications Supervisor is in charge of overseeing all internal and external
corporate communications for Nana, leading the organisation's communications team and
developing and implementing internal and external communication strategies for the organisation
to ensure that unified, consistent, and positive messages define and promote the corporate identity
● Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing
● Assists with execution of public relations strategies for defined focus areas including
consumer engagements and promotions, including customer experience and marketing
● Identifies and capitalises on opportunities to promote and positively represent the organisation
through internal and external communication.
● Develops and implements policies and procedures for communicating on behalf of the
organisation that represents the corporate identity, and promotes and supports the
● Oversees the workflow and work assignments of the corporate communications team to ensure
effective collaboration among team members and consistent, quality work.
● Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty
programs, brand awareness, and brand presence and recognition.
● Seeks new methods and creative strategies to increase internal and external awareness of key
events and changes in the organisation including the launch of new products, special events,
local and global community service, and other topics of interest.
● Prepares and delivers presentations in the company to share information.
● Prepare detailed media activity reports.
● Represents the company in a variety of settings, always promoting the company in the best
● Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
● Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
● Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
● Bachelor’s degree in communications, Marketing or any related degree.
● Minimum of 4 years of experience in the communications field.
● Superlative communication skills in all forms.
● Excellent strategic organisation skills.
● Excellent managerial skills.
● Excellent in Microsoft Office.
● Multi-tasking under a tight schedule, good at problem solving and attentive to details.
Independent, self-motivated and outgoing.