Sr. Product Manager (Egypt)
Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Working closely with the BI and technical team to give our customer a WoW checkout experience by developing short and long-term product strategies and technical roadmaps.
- While always placing the customer first, drive a global strategy to serve both our end users: the customer and the shopper.
- Develop and managing customer success metrics through collaborating with BI, UX and technical team.
- Understand markets, competition and user pain points in depth
- Manage annual and quarterly product OKRs.
- Look at a problem space for a team scope autonomously and identify problems through quantitative and qualitative research.
- Break complex problem statements into smaller chunks and lead the team into smaller iterative deliveries.
- Deliver roadmaps based on strategies and able to pivot on a strategic direction.
- Align C-Level leadership and different stakeholders towards a specific direction or a certain feature.
- Mentor junior PM’s and establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Run SCRUM/KANBAN meetings and Stand-ups and maintain the AGILE methodologies.
- At least 3 years of prior experience working in a PM role
- Previous experience in B2C companies and successfully scaling them in the market to capture business value.
- Experience in working on mobile-first experiences with Android or iOS engineers.
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment, to manage and close the loop on multiple concurring tasks.
- Experience with Lean and Agile methodologies and processes (e.g. sprints, kanban, etc.)
- Good commercial awareness and be able to demonstrate your competence in analyzing, reporting, and efficiently responding to quantitative and qualitative data.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining good relationships with key stakeholders, partners, and executive management.
- Knowledge of design thinking methodologies to create outstanding user experiences with the help of UX or product designers.
- Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is a bonus.
- Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent).