Talent Acquisition Specialist
Nana is an internet marketplace connecting customers with their favorite grocery stores, pharmacies and specialty stores. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of online grocery customer experience with a sense of affection, care, and pride. Nana was established in 2016 and is headquartered in Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia.
Nana funding: $29M
Current funding stage: Series B
Nana backed by: STV, MEVP, Wamda Capital, Saudi Venture Capital, Impact46, Watar Partners
· Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
· Manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.).
· Reviews employment applications and background check reports.
· Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
· Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
· Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events.
· Previous working experience preferably as a Talent Acquisition Specialist for 1+ years.
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources or similar relevant field.
· Hands on experience with Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
· Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
. A positive, “can do” attitude.