Commercial Planner Intern - Tamheer
Nana is an internet marketplace connecting customers with their favorite grocery stores, pharmacies and specialty stores. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of online grocery customer experience with a sense of affection, care, and pride. Nana was established in 2016 and is headquartered in Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia.
Nana funding: 188M SAR
Current funding stage: Series C
Nana backed by: STV, MEVP, Wamda Capital, Saudi Venture Capital, Impact46, Watar Partners
The commercial planner intern is responsible and accountable for assisting in driving design for E-Commerce products in specific categories such as sandwiches, Nana coffee & baked goods. In addition, the role holder is responsible for effective price negotiation with the collaboration of the merchandising team to ensure best prices, deals, and large quantities of goods in the main categories which are under Nana Brand.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing and mentoring best in Class packaging materials to produce packaging from concept to production that connects with target consumers and meets merchandising/marketing goals and objectives.
- Sourcing the best suppliers for the ready to eat category.
- Contribute in monitoring stock levels in a proactive manner to avoid stock issues / out-of-stock and control stock replenishments.
- Designing and developing the ready to eat category from scratch (including: Specialized Coffee and its different assortments (Iced/Hot/With flavors), Sandwiches, Salads, Baked Items, Ready Cut fruits, etc.).
- Adjusting strategies and materials to improve sales with new target markets.
- Assist with managing the warehouse receiving and dispatch through time frame which achieved the target to reduce cost and optimize space, time and money.
- Managing on-site product presentation and catalogue data.
- Assist category manager in all daily routine work.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or relevant field.
- Hard worker and focused on numbers and profit margins
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Analytical mind with a strategic ability.
- Excellent communication and people skills.