Category Manager (Riyadh)
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Nana is an internet marketplace connecting customers with their favorite grocery stores, pharmacies and specialty stores. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of online grocery customer experience with a sense of affection, care, and pride. Nana was established in 2016 and is headquartered in Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia.
Nana funding: 188M SAR
Current funding stage: Series C
Nana backed by: STV, MEVP, Wamda Capital, Saudi Venture Capital, Impact46, Watar Partners
Duties and Responsibilities
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms to build and maintain long-term relationships with vendors.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services in order to maximize its visibility and suit the customer's behavior .
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers.
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies to reduce or mitigate the impact of it.
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Negotiate exclusive promotions to increase customer’s flow.
- 7 to 10 years of experience in Procurement for Hypermarkets
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar relevant field
- Data analysis skills
- Have existing contacts in the FMCG suppliers
- Result -oriented
- Hard worker and focused on numbers and profit margins
See more open positions at Nana
Something looks off?