Senior Product Designer
Nana is an internet marketplace connecting customers with their favorite grocery stores, pharmacies and specialty stores. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of online grocery customer experience with a sense of affection, care, and pride. Nana was established in 2016 and is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Current funding stage: Series C
Nana is backed by: STV, MEVP, SVC, Impact46, FIM Partners, Jahez, Sunbulah group, FAITH Capital, Wamda Capital, Quencia Capital, Watar Partners, and more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop deep domain knowledge of your squad's service area and team up with your manager to solve the toughest problems.
- generative research, synthesizing insights, and running ideation sessions/workshops to design a delightful customer service experience.
- Minimize assumptions in your design process.
- Work with the PM to define your focus areas and contribute to the overall direction of your product area while measuring ongoing improvement
- Get continuous feedback from the users through different stages of the problem-solving process.
- Create simple, elegant solutions to complex interaction problems with great attention to details
- Help facilitate cross-functional, collaborative workshops focused on achieving desired outcomes, such as generating ideas, soliciting feedback, or building consensus.
- Use and evolve our design system to design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Think in terms of scalable systems, not just one-off solutions.
- Use a variety of metrics to evaluate and continuously improve the user experience.
- Continuously improve design processes, knowledge, and tools to enhance productivity and product quality.
- Proactively drive cooperation within the design chapter & contribute to fostering collaboration with other departments.
- Regularly present your work to peers, stakeholders, and leaders for review and feedback
- 5+ years of experience in designing mobile apps. Previous startup experience would be a plus
- Defining and delivering user-centered products and services end-to-end, from invalidate
- concepts through to delivery into the market (and beyond) while applying user-centered design thinking together with lean-Agile delivery methods
- Have a keen eye for good design and aesthetics and the ability to deliver at various levels of fidelity using design and prototyping tools.
- Have a thorough understanding of designing for systems and building consistent UI.
- Think beyond how something looks and have a solid understanding of business goals and impact.
- A strong demonstrated ability to solve business problems through design in the form of a portfolio or detailed case studies.
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage stakeholders and other team members
- Ability to make complex ideas sounds simple and easy to understand for a range of audiences.
- Ability to manage timelines and priorities and wear multiple hats to achieve business goals.