Data Operations Intern - Tamheer
Nana is an internet marketplace connecting customers with their favorite grocery stores, pharmacies and specialty stores. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of online grocery customer experience with a sense of affection, care, and pride. Nana was established in 2016 and is headquartered in Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia.
Highlights:Nana funding: 500M SR
Current funding stage: Series C
Nana is backed by: STV, MEVP, SVC, Impact46, FIM Partners, Jahez, Sunbulah group, FAITH Capital, Wamda Capital, Quencia Capital, Watar Partners, and more.
A Data Operations Intern Maintains database by entering new and updated products and moving transaction information. Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information. Establishes entry priorities. Processes products and move transactions source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains database by entering new and updated products and move transaction information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data.
- Combines data from both systems when account information is incomplete.
- Purges files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Handling discrepancies between GRN & Supplier invoices for DSD items in Riyadh & Jeddah.
- Ensuring all documents (GRN & Invoices) are uploaded by the store manager /supervisor on the same day of receiving.
- Following up with store supervisors in case any invoice was rejected by the accounting team (Wrong invoice or missing invoices).
- Following up with supervisors to close all pending receiving for DSD, DC & 3PL deliveries.
- Following up with supervisors to ensure that the invoices matched with GRN.
- High school diploma or equivalent degree.
- Data entry experience or related office experience.
- Excellent communication.
- Excellent in using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Something looks off?