Business Performance - Tamheer
Nana is an internet marketplace connecting customers with their favorite grocery stores, pharmacies and specialty stores. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of online grocery customer experience with a sense of affection, care, and pride. Nana was established in 2016 and is headquartered in Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia.
Nana funding: 500M SAR
Current funding stage: Series C
Nana backed by: STV, MEVP, Wamda Capital, Saudi Venture Capital, Impact46, Watar Partners
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to track progress towards goals and objectives.
- Creating reports and presentations to communicate findings and recommendations to management and stakeholders.
- Analysing commercial and operational data to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement.
- Analyzing data from various channels and platforms to extract business insights.
- Providing support and guidance to other departments and team members to ensure alignment and achievement of business goals.
- Developing and implementing growth projects with the manager from conception to completion with flexibility and speed.
- Develop project management charter of the initiatives to support the challenges faced by the business.
- Using research data and valuable information to proactively identify opportunities for the business growth and gain internal support to act upon those potential opportunities.
- Sharing Business Performance Analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports to effectively present and communicate with executive leaders, managers, and teammates to drive business decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Basic analytical aptitude with a shown ability to analyse/interpret data and build quantitative models of business problems.
- Ability to extract insights using advanced SQL Query.
- Ability to use business intelligence tools; such as Power BI, Looker studio, Tableau, Meta Base.
- Ability to use software tools (Word, PPT, Excel, SQL Management Studio, etc.) and technical agility essential.
- Creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- Active team player, excellent communication skills, positive attitude, and good work ethic.