Business Intelligence (BI) - Tamheer
Nana is an internet marketplace connecting customers with their favorite grocery stores, pharmacies and specialty stores. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of online grocery customer experience with a sense of affection, care, and pride. Nana was established in 2016 and is headquartered in Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia.
Nana funding: 500M SAR
Current funding stage: Series C
Nana backed by: STV, MEVP, Wamda Capital, Saudi Venture Capital, Impact46, Watar Partners
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and managing BI solutions and dashboards.
- Developing recurring report and dashboard solutions to communicate key performance indicators to the business.
- Utilize company resources to curate data
- Analyse data for market trends and patterns
- Generate weekly and monthly reports with market trends past and present
- Design new data collection models to better collect information
- Providing reports through office applications to improve business processes
- Collaborating with team members for the purpose of collecting data and executing the company’s mission
- Analyzing business requirements and processes and recommending them to the management and executives for implementation
- Coordinate with different business units to implement new models
- Perform data profiling to identify data discrepancies.
- Contributes in developing protocol on how to best filter and variance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or MIS.
- Familiarity with data collection software and protocol.
- Understanding of BI Process and ETL Concept.
- Good understanding of descriptive statistics.
- Familiar with relational (MySQL) databases and able to construct complex queries.
- Familiar with business intelligence tool; such as Power BI, Tableau, Superset or Re-Dash.
- Ability to read code and support applications, reports and processes.
- Basic written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, highly adaptable, and comfortable in an imperfect dynamic startup environment.