Marketing & Communications
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2023
Nana is an internet marketplace connecting customers with their favorite grocery stores, pharmacies and specialty stores. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of online grocery customer experience with a sense of affection, care, and pride. Nana was established in 2016 and is headquartered in Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia.
Nana funding: 188M SAR
Current funding stage: Series C
Nana backed by: STV, MEVP, Wamda Capital, Saudi Venture Capital, Impact46, Watar Partners
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop Creative Writing content that meet campaign objectives and brief requirements
- Draft the Monthly Content Calendar for Social Media channels and supervise their development
- Work closely with the Communication Team to generate consumer and industry insights that aim to enhance the company’s communication and relevance to the target audience
- Support the development of Editorials and Press releases which help the company to convey key messages that address various stakeholders
- Support other functions within the company to meet their objectives and targets by developing high quality Creative Writing content
- Follow all relevant policies, procedures, and processes in order for the daily work to be carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Regularly remain updated with Industry Trends and Organizational Developments to help develop more insightful and impactful ideas and content to help Nana meet its marketing and business objectives.
- Researching relevant industry topics to identify new content.
- 2-4 years Agency experience.
- A Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or related fields.
- Comprehensive portfolio of successful copywriting work
- English copywriting skills are a plus
- Fluent with Arabic spelling & language grammars
- Leadership & communication skills
- Creative thinker.
- Exceptional writing and editing abilities.
See more open positions at Nana
Something looks off?