Graphic Designer -Tamheer
Nana is an internet marketplace connecting customers with their favorite grocery stores, pharmacies and specialty stores. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of online grocery customer experience with a sense of affection, care, and pride. Nana was established in 2016 and is headquartered in Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia.
Highlights:Nana funding: $79M
Current funding stage: Series C
Nana is backed by: STV, MEVP, SVC, Impact46, FIM Partners, Jahez, Sunbulah group, FAITH Capital, Wamda Capital, Quencia Capital, Watar Partners, and more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and distribute internal activities (notices, calendar events, etc.).
- Handle the planning and rollout of internal events and employee engagements projects.
- Coordinate all employee relations activities.
- Design announcements using (Adobe adobe illustrator, other tools).
- Develop content for the designed internal announcement.
- Maintain a keen understanding of engagement trends affecting employees and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Review Organizational Health Index (OHI) and follow up on initiatives to improve engagement and morale levels.
- Manage and maintain the engagements activities.
- Manage the employee engagements system.
- Follow all relevant policies, procedures, and processes in order for the daily work to be carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes, practices, work processes, cost effectiveness, and productivity enhancement.
- Promote to other employees within the organization the implementation and adherence to policies, procedures, processes, and instructions - Follow daily operations relating to the job to ensure work continuity.
- Contribute to preparing timely and accurate reports that concern the line of work to meet the requirements, objectives, and standards.
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or relevant field.
- Graphic Design experience and Content writing.
- Fresh graduate.