Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Nana is an internet marketplace connecting customers with their favorite grocery stores, pharmacies and specialty stores. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of online grocery customer experience with a sense of affection, care, and pride. Nana was established in 2016 and is headquartered in Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia.
Highlights:Nana funding: $79M
Current funding stage: Series C
Nana is backed by: STV, MEVP, SVC, Impact46, FIM Partners, Jahez, Sunbulah group, FAITH Capital, Wamda Capital, Quencia Capital, Watar Partners, and more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all departmental performance issues.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance on the performance management framework to all stakeholders ( What is our purpose?What do we want to achieve?How are we going to achieve it? Are we achieving desired results?What do we need to do differently?)
- Work with various stakeholders to promote the high performance and feedback culture.
- Contribute to the automation of the growth performance system in collaboration with BI team
- Driving organic Growth through geographic expansion
- Responsible for all the expansion related strategy and planning for both hyper and express, such as location optimization, allocating stores based on the demand locations, calculating the number of stores needed for expansion, 100% coverage goal tracking, rezoning to optimise the business performance, and calculate the anticipated performance related to expansion
- Provide reports or presentation to in clean, clear, and consolidated format for decision makers
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the key Stakeholders internally and externally
- Act as the representative with local and international concerned stakeholders
- Lead and guide project management teams in planning and organising divisional and organisational projects for their respective Division
- Direct and control projects to ensure that project cycles are completed and parameters (cost budget, timelines, scope, and quality) are met, monitored, and in line with the required quality and standards
- Lead initiatives and growth projects aligning corporate departments for seamless execution
- +3 Years of experience in FMCG
- Relevant work experience in consumer goods Sales/Marketing, Demand/Supply Analytics desirable.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, or any relevant field
- Strong analytical aptitude with a shown ability to analyse/interpret data and build quantitative models of business problems.
- Ability to work with personnel at all organisational levels.
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft