Talent Acquisition Intern - Tamheer
Nana is an internet marketplace connecting customers with their favorite grocery stores, pharmacies and specialty stores. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of online grocery customer experience with a sense of affection, care, and pride. Nana was established in 2016 and is headquartered in Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia.
Nana funding: $79M
Current funding stage: Series C
Nana is backed by: STV, MEVP, SVC, Impact46, FIM Partners, Jahez, Sunbulah group, FAITH Capital, Wamda Capital, Quencia Capital, Watar Partners, and more.
· Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
· Manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.).
· Reviews employment applications and background check reports.
· Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
· Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
· Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events.
· Fresh Bachelor’s degree in human resources or similar relevant field.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
· Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
. A positive, “can do” attitude.
Something looks off?