QA Automation Engineer
Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
As a QA Engineer, you will own all aspects of Mamo’s product quality, which include the design, development, and implementation of automation and procedures that prepare our products for release. As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing product features, writing and documenting test cases, creating customized quality checks, developing test automation code, and integrating it with our CI/CD pipelines.
To ensure success as a QA Engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of engineering and product design, a good eye for detail, love for automation, and the ability to think out of the box. Ultimately, a top-level QA Engineer can create and automate simple yet thorough quality-check procedures to ensure the peak performance of a product.
What you will do
- Work closely with product, design and engineering to determine product testing parameters.
- Create and maintain automated testing routines using tools such as Cucumber, Selenium and Bitrise.
- Write test plans and create test cases for the product.
- Conduct quality assurance and design performance tests.
- Troubleshoot any errors and streamline testing procedures.
- Ensure all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards.
- Setup and track testing and quality metrics across the company.
- Integrate test automation code into CI/CD pipelines.
- Set up QA processes and procedures that will help build and enforce a QA mindset amongst the engineering team.
What we're looking for
- At least 3 years of experience automating tests for both web and mobile applications.
- Education in Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Experience with testing tools including Cucumber, Selenium, Bitise.
- Experience with DevOps & Automation.
- Experience with scripting languages (eg. python).
- Knowledge or experience as a QA Engineer.
- Knowledge of engineering and testing procedures.
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to project manage effectively.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box.
At Mamo, our employees are our first customers. We want our teams to be happy and healthy both inside and outside of work. Our benefits and perks are indicative of the philosophy that by taking care of our people they would take care of our users. We hire courageous explorers who are both kind and compassionate, and who enjoy iterating, learning, and growing. Here’s how we set you up for success:
🚀 Equity, that's right we want you to have skin in the game (full-time team members)
👏 Competitive salaries that are revisited yearly or each time we raise funding
🥷🏻 Top-tier medical insurance, so that you are your best at work (full-time team members)
📚 Endless training opportunities, our philosophy here is simple: learn, grow and share
👌 Rest up and come back refreshed with up to 25 paid days off in addition to statutory leave (full-time team members)
More about Mamo
Mamo’s flagship product is Mamo Business. The platform includes three critical parts to starting and operating a business; payments (money movement, receivables and payables), spend management (corporate cards) and API integrations.
Mamo is driven by its mission to remove the burden for small businesses requiring sophisticated and expensive engineering teams by automating their payments and finances so that they can reclaim time and resources and focus on growth. SMEs choose Mamo infrastructure to build better payment experiences, faster.
Mamo is proud to own and operate all of its core and financial IP. In 2022, Mamo was the first Fintech startup licensed by the DFSA with a Cat 3C Providing Money Services licence; allowing it to accelerate growth and expand into new markets and financial services.
Learn more about Life at Mamo →
Learn more about Mamo on LinkedIn →