Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Posted on Thursday, June 8, 2023
We are seeking an ambitious and creative recent graduate to join our team as a Product Associate. This role provides an excellent opportunity for candidates who enjoy researching and are committed to learning and making an impact in a fast-paced, growing startup.
As a Product Associate at Mamo, you will have the opportunity to work alongside highly talented and experienced thought leaders dedicated to building beautiful and impactful products that help businesses grow. In this role, you will be responsible for product go-to-market, user research and uncovering insights to support a successful product launch in the Saudi market. You will be challenged to be creative and analytical as you gain an in-depth understanding of entering a new market.
While experience and technical expertise are important, we value mindset and attitude above all else. We believe that a strong desire to continuously learn and adapt is a fundamental quality for this role. The specific tools and technologies you have used in the past are less relevant to us compared to your eagerness to explore new possibilities and find creative solutions.
If you are passionate about product, user discovery and have a strong interest in the fintech industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to help us expand our business into the Saudi Arabian market.
If you're a passionate knowledge seeker, then look no further, this role is tailor-made for you. You will be working alongside ex-Googlers, and other great minds, collaborating with start-up experts from our Product, Growth, and Leadership teams.
Why you’ll love working here
- Startup environment that’s big on individual responsibility and leans on process and automation
- We’re big on culture. Work with stunning, supportive product, design and engineering teams on problems that matter
- You will be learning and growing all of the time. From business, product, design to engineering you will be learning from a world-class team that is caring, kind, and empathetic
- Mamo has the potential for a wide-reaching impact. Mamo is taking on the challenge of bringing about a new era of financial inclusion that begins close to home by providing access and experiences that make sense. That means you will never be bored
What you will do
- Conduct user interviews, surveys, and focus groups to gather qualitative and quantitative data on customer needs and behaviors.
- Conduct market and product research in the Saudi market for our fintech products
- Identify and analyze potential target customers and their needs
- Help onboard customers to our products
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our ideal customer profile in new markets
- Analyze market trends, competitors, and customer preferences to develop a comprehensive understanding of the target audience and identify potential opportunities and challenges
- Analyze data and present findings to the team, highlighting key insights and recommendations
- Assist in developing customer personas and profiles based on research findings
- Support our product and growth leadership on the product strategy for the Saudi market
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as growth and sales, to align product strategies with customer profiles
What we’re looking for
- A recent graduate, with a Bachelor's degree in business, or a related field
- An insistent appetite for learning and growth
- You embrace challenges with enthusiasm and are willing to go above and beyond to achieve success
- You enjoy solving complex problems
- You have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work independently
- Great attention to detail, with an ability to maneuver smoothly through chaos and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity and experience with the Saudi Arabian market and culture is a must
- Existing network of contacts in the Saudi Arabian market is a must
- Must be based in Saudi Arabia
- Strong command of the English and Arabic language, both verbal and written, is a must
At Mamo, our employees are our first customers. We want our teams to be happy and healthy both inside and outside of work. Our benefits and perks are indicative of the philosophy that by taking care of our people they would take care of our users. We hire courageous explorers who are both kind and compassionate, and who enjoy iterating, learning, and growing. Here’s how we set you up for success:
🚀 Equity, that's right we want you to have skin in the game (full-time team members)
👏 Competitive salaries that are revisited yearly or each time we raise funding
🥷🏻 Top-tier medical insurance, so that you are your best at work (full-time team members)
📚 Endless training opportunities, our philosophy here is simple: learn, grow and share
👌 Rest up and come back refreshed with up to 25 paid days off in addition to statutory leave (full-time team members)
More about Mamo
Mamo’s flagship product is Mamo Business. The platform includes three critical parts to starting and operating a business; payments (money movement, receivables and payables), spend management (corporate cards) and lending (capital).
Mamo is driven by its mission to remove the burden for small businesses requiring sophisticated and expensive engineering teams by automating their payments and finances so that they can reclaim time and resources and focus on growth. SMEs choose Mamo infrastructure to build better payment experiences, faster.
Mamo is proud to own and operate all of its core and financial IP. In 2022, Mamo was the first Fintech startup licensed by the DFSA with a Cat 3C Providing Money Services licence; allowing it to accelerate growth and expand into new markets and financial services.
Learn more about Mamo's vision, mission and values →
Learn more about Mamo on LinkedIn →