Customer Success Lead
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
At Mamo, we believe that our employees are our first customers and by taking care of our employees they will take care of our customers and users. No technology in the world will replace the importance of developing a relationship between our customers and our business - we believe that the human touch of being heard and listened to is an inherent part of our business success. In months and years to come, we’d like to be known as an organization that listens to its customers and takes action where results are visible.
The primary job of a Customer Service Lead is to address customer issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner. You will interact with customers on a variety of channels such as phone, email, and social media, and ensure that all customer concerns are being dealt with immediately, for customers.
Why you’ll love working here
- Startup environment that’s big on individual responsibility and leans on process and automation.
- We’re big on culture. Work with stunning, supportive product, design and engineering teams on problems that matter.
- You will be learning and growing all of the time. From business, product, design to engineering you will be learning from a world-class team that is caring, kind, and empathetic.
- Mamo has the potential for a wide-reaching impact. Mamo is taking on the challenge of bringing about a new era of financial inclusion that begins close to home by providing access and experiences that make sense. That means you will never be bored.
What you will do
- Customer success - Own the entire relationship cycle with high value customers, this would include onboarding, building rapport, identifying areas of upselling, documenting and ensuring high retention rates.
- Adoption, Retention and Engagement - Drive adoption through customer segmentation, customer journey mapping, and engagement plans. Measure health score, track customer satisfaction using tools like NPS, and create playbooks to document required action steps based on collected results. Reduce churn by developing a risk framework to manage risk and identify churn signals in advance.
- Troubleshoot problems for high-value customers - Handle customer support queries for high-value customers and effectively resolve support-related issues. As we increase our customer base, we may segregate this responsibility from the CS role.
- Take ownership of the Help Center (HC) content and knowledge base - Make sure HC is always up to date and involve other team members with any specific content needs that require additional support.
- Deliver key insights and recommendations to all stakeholders and partners
- Create and present timely performance reports to relevant stakeholders while communicating messages in a simple, clear, unambiguous, relatable, and digestible manner to varying audiences
- Build all Customer service data dashboards (executive views, manager views, etc)
- Act as an advocate to the customer and be the voice of the customer internally
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years equivalent experience with CX transformation with hands on CX operations and service experience
- A passionate energy for customer experience and amplifying our team culture
- You are endearing in your nature, you are radically empathetic and compassionate while being an exemplary listener
- Proven experience leading teams, driving adoption and engagement, and leveraging CX best practice
- Experience efficiently managing teams remotely in different geographies
- Excellent data-driven decision-making skills that feed into the internal organisation
- Proactive customer value realization mindset vs. reactive issue resolution mindset
- Someone who keeps ahead of the curve, equally creative, strategic and analytical
- Innovative and thinks out of the box
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English
At Mamo, our employees are our first customers. We want our teams to be happy and healthy both inside and outside of work. Our benefits and perks are indicative of the philosophy that by taking care of our people they would take care of our users. We hire courageous explorers who are both kind and compassionate, and who enjoy iterating, learning, and growing. Here’s how we set you up for success:
🚀 Equity, that's right we want you to have skin in the game (full-time team members)
👏 Competitive salaries that are revisited yearly or each time we raise funding
🥷🏻 Top-tier medical insurance, so that you are your best at work (full-time team members)
📚 Endless training opportunities, our philosophy here is simple: learn, grow and share
👌 Rest up and come back refreshed with up to 25 paid days off in addition to statutory leave (full-time team members)
More about Mamo
Mamo’s flagship product is Mamo Business. The platform includes three critical parts to starting and operating a business; payments (money movement, receivables and payables), spend management (corporate cards) and lending (capital).
Mamo is driven by its mission to remove the burden for small businesses requiring sophisticated and expensive engineering teams by automating their payments and finances so that they can reclaim time and resources and focus on growth. SMEs choose Mamo infrastructure to build better payment experiences, faster.
Mamo is proud to own and operate all of its core and financial IP. In 2022, Mamo was the first Fintech startup licensed by the DFSA with a Cat 3C Providing Money Services licence; allowing it to accelerate growth and expand into new markets and financial services.
Learn more about Mamo's vision, mission and values →
Learn more about Mamo on LinkedIn →
See more open positions at Mamo Pay
Something looks off?