Community Management Executive
We are looking for a dynamic Community Management Executive to join our company. In this role, you'll be in charge of communicating with customers via social media platforms representing our company.
To ensure success as a Community Management Executive, you should know how to effectively use various social media platforms, tools, and technologies. Ultimately, an outstanding Community Management Executive should be a goal-orientated individual with a solid understanding of the customer experience.
- Respond to customers through all channels (twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, google play and App store) in a timely manner. Make sure no comment is ignored/ not replied for more than 2 hours maximum on any channel.
- Build out the brand's social voice to be leveraged across all communication channels to ensure channels feel like one cohesive voice, aligning with the social media guidelines.
- Identify key active consumers to strategically execute surprise and delight opportunities
- Keep a track of consumers' repeated requests, that might be useful for adding new product features for example or create new kinds of posts/ content to cover their needs, and make sure to inform the relevant teams.
- Develop a unique and engaging social voice and strategy and track performance and make recommendations of how to adjust voice and approach to achieve results.
- Be updated with all company products, new features and services, and be aware of ongoing social media campaigns and competitions.
- Actively engage and keep the conversation going with existing or new potential customers.
- Develop weekly and monthly reports on customer satisfaction, response time, escalation issues, etc.
- Coordinate with Marketing and social media team to ensure brand consistency
- Forward and escalate customer feedback and ensure their needs are taken care of by the appropriate department.
- Keep a track of users' positive feedback, that could be used for social media posts.
- Communicate any repetitive issue(s) that’s related to Wego directly or one of its partners
- Bachelor's degree in social media management, marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a social media representative, or a similar role.
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent knowledge of social media best practices.
- Ability to effectively use a variety of social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Solid customer service skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.