As a Partnerships Executive, you will be responsible for enabling the Director, Tourism Board Partnerships by providing assistance in data management, conducting research, and creating presentations. You will work closely with the team and provide support in managing partnership activities with tourism boards.
- Assist the team in managing partnership activities with tourism boards by conducting research and analysis.
- Provide support in preparing partnership proposals and presentations.
- Assist in the collection, processing, and analysis of partnership data.
- Organize and manage partnership-related documents and files.
- Assist in preparing reports and presentations related to partnership activities.
- Provide support in organizing and executing partnership-related events.
- Collaborate with team members and other departments to achieve partnership goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years work experience
- Must be a native arabic speaker.
- Must have completed a degree program in business, marketing, hospitality, or related field.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest in the tourism industry and partnership management.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Gaining hands-on experience in conducting research and analysis, preparing reports and presentations, and enabling the team
If you are a creative and driven individual with a passion for travel and marketing, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. If you are passionate about the travel-tech industry and have a desire to work in a dynamic and innovative environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the world of Tourism Board Partnerships.