TruKKer is Middle East’s 1st and largest on-demand truck aggregator. TruKKer is transforming the fragmented logistics market to make it standardized, transparent and efficient by leveraging the power of technology. We are driving adaptation of technology at the lowest levels of business i.e the drivers. We are the front runners of introducing technology to the transport and logistics space and are abreast with the adoption of the latest technology.
Details about Sales Analyst jobs in Bangalore/India
TruKKer is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride- hailing economy, TruKKer is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery, and mass transportation.
Job functions of a Sales Analyst in Bangalore/India:
- Conduct deep secondary research on related market size, macro trends across our operating geographies and associated analysis around end-clients, client cohorts and clusters.
- Ability to synthesize disparate data sets to frame recommendations/ actionable strategies around client retention/ churn, etc. as part of sales insights.
- Bringing a data-based sales insights perspective and rigor to sales decision-making process
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to identify prospective clients and understand their business requirements, build necessary sales collateral, and contribute in associated client tender processes.
- Conduct in-depth discovery calls and meetings with potential clients to gather information about their needs and challenges.
- Assist in preparing and participating in industry conferences, trade shows, and other sales/ marketing events to generate leads and promote the firm’s unique value proposition
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor offerings, and emerging technologies within the trucking/ logistics arena
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, decision-makers, and influencers within the firm as well as end client organizations.
Requirements for Sales Analyst jobs in Bangalore/India
- Bachelor's/ master’s degree, Business, Finance, or a related field. Additional relevant certifications would be a plus.
- 1-3 years of experience in a Sales Insights or a similar role, logistics/ trucking industry experience preferred.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate complex concepts in the form of crisp and compelling presentations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
- Advanced user of MS Office suite desired
- Familiarity with CRM systems and sales tools for tracking and managing various facets of sales lifecycle management.
- Self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented and mindset, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Comfortable in thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks from various stakeholders in a time bound manner.
- Willingness to travel occasionally for client meetings, conferences, and industry events, as applicable.