Assistant Manager -Central Operations
TruKKer is Middle East’s 1st and largest on-demand truck aggregator. TruKKer is transforming the fragmented logistics market to make it standardized, transparent and efficient by leveraging the power of technology. We are driving adaptation of technology at the lowest levels of business i.e the drivers. We are the front runners of introducing technology to the transport and logistics space and are abreast with the adoption of the latest technology.
Details about Assistant Manager -Central Operations jobs in Bangalore/India
TruKKer is looking for a Assistant Manager Operations. This role will report to Operations Manager, and work closely with Business and Engineering and Sales teams to deliver the best experiences and business outcomes possible through leveraging technology and driving both product and business metrics around business problems that we have.
Job functions of a Assistant Manager -Central Operations in Bangalore/India:
- Your day-to-day responsibilities will revolve are improving process, performance, productivity, and efficiency of the team through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
- Good Customer Service, Willingness to listen and respond to complaints, Understand, and resolve concerns. Strong Organizational Skills, Knowledge of Event Planning, Problem Solving Skills for both customers and staff members.
- Good Leadership to help oversee and motivate staff members.
- Lead operations across clients and customer care and logistics, leveraging best practices to enable a business to achieve scale and efficiency targets while enhancing the experience, overseeing relationship building with our clients (online and field-based).
- Review of all necessary reporting to ensure the Team meet operational, Performance Measurements and customer support targets.
- Good project management experience, ability to define projects and execute within timelines and with multiple stakeholders and proven ability to deliver projects on time and to budget.
- Perform quality control and use them to improve profitability. To plan, organize, develop, coordinate and administer the entire operations/back office with a view to achieve the best operational excellence and safety.
- Also, maintaining healthy employer-employee relations Managing staff and overseeing schedules to make sure all departments have enough employees to provide assistance to guests.
- Responsible for service delivery excellence, Process streamlining, Skeleton Staffing, CSAT. Ensuring the team is following all the SOP and compliances.
Requirements for Assistant Manager -Central Operations jobs in Bangalore/India
- 2-5 years’ Experience into Operations, Coordinating with Drivers
- Ensuring Timely Sourcing of Trucks
- Ensuring Collections of POD on time