TruKKer is Middle East’s 1st and largest on-demand truck aggregator. TruKKer is transforming the fragmented logistics market to make it standardized, transparent and efficient by leveraging the power of technology. We are driving adaptation of technology at the lowest levels of business i.e the drivers. We are the front runners of introducing technology to the transport and logistics space and are abreast with the adoption of the latest technology.
Details about Quality Specialist jobs in Bangalore/India
TruKKer is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride- hailing economy, TruKKer is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation.
Job functions of a Quality Specialist in Bangalore/India:
- To identify training / coaching needs of the team members and provide the same to the Manager.
- Work with the operations team to improve quality of the associates.
- To give need-based coaching and feedback inputs to the process floors, and undertake quality-based floor initiatives, resulting in continuous improvement in performance and quality.
- Maintaining weekly performance reports analysis focus for the week, etc
- Identify the knowledge gaps, process gaps and Language gaps and ensure documentation of the workflow process as per ISO.
- Provide actionable data to various internal support groups as needed and Conduct feedback sessions with Agents.
- Any Graduate Experience: Minimum 1-2 Years on papers as QA or Executive Shift: Day shift Outbound Voice experience is mandate.
- Monitoring product standards and implementation of quality control programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Performing the internal audit cycle based on facts.
- The Quality Executive role is to ensure that the quality is maintained which is ensured through regular
- process compliance checks including both data as well as process audits
- Prepare and present NC (Non- Compliance) reports that reflect audits finding results.
- Ability to analyse processes and make recommendations for improvements
Requirements for Quality Specialist jobs in Bangalore/India
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Quality Analyst/Quality Control.
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines.