Toters is an on-demand e-commerce and delivery platform which operates a service that enables customers to get anything in their city at the highest level of convenience, including groceries. Toters Fresh is our dark grocery warehouse, offering a seamless grocery shopping experience for customers ordering through Toters.
If you are interested in working in a high growth startup environment, and look to be part of a team that will potentially change the way customers shop in the Middle East, apply now.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for Toters Fresh in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Drive growth through all verticals in Toters Fresh (food, non-food, quick-commerce)
- Coordinate marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments
- Understand customer behavior, have appropriate deep dives, focus groups etc. to collect actionable insights
- Identify new marketing opportunities and improve existing activities according to market needs
- Lead mentor and coach a team of junior to mid-level marketing team members
- Develop and manage the marketing department's budget
- Prepare and present quarterly and annual reports to senior management
- Support the strategic direction and implementation of marketing campaigns and promotions and derive insights from analysis to build customer relationships
- Participate with the General Manager and City Head in strategic meeting with the brand, suppliers, regional team
- Work with the strategic partners to create local marketing campaigns that cater to the needs to the region
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests
- Assist the General Manager and City Head in defining the yearly strategic plan for the network and in prepare the yearly budgets and forecasted sales
- Provide prompt, thorough, and accurate information to keep management appropriately informed of the organization’s financial position
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Team Management:
- Assign individual objectives for employee performance management purposes, manages performance, empower staff, and provides formal and informal feedback in order to support professional development and maximize performance
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar. A master's degree in a relevant field will be advantageous
- At least 3 years of experience as a marketing manager
- Experience in building strategic marketing plans and integrated marketing campaigns, with expertise in strategy, positioning, channel planning, go-to-market, and measurement
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities
- Deliver high quality execution and ensure that your work meets the global benchmarks