Assistant Warehouse Supervisor
Toters is an on-demand e-commerce and delivery platform and operates a service that enables customers to get anything in their city at the highest level of convenience.
At Toters, technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have product teams that are working hard everyday to create products that make our customers' lives easier. Our engineers are also continuously creating solutions to make our processes more efficient, all in an effort to get to our customers fast and at the best cost. If you are interested in working in a high growth startup environment, and look to be part of a team that will potentially change the way customers shop in the Middle East, apply now.
As an Assistant Warehouse Supervisor, you are responsible for tacking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials. The Assistant Warehouse Supervisor is expected to supervise and coordinate activities of team engagement in the warehouse operation.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds and maintain workspace hygiene
- Escalate any issue to the designated team, especially active orders that require administrator intervention
- Manage daily cash with suppliers
- Supervise and coordinate activities of team engaged in warehouse operations
- Work on minimizing excess inventory
- Build daily stocking, shipping and repack plans to ensure older fulfilment is accurate and timely
- Confirming all customers’ orders are met in a timely manner
- Meet the KPI targets for order fulfilment and service quality
- BS in business, supply chain management, accounting or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Responsible individual who is able to wear multiple hats to get the job done, from supervising the operation and performing analytical tasks, to fulfilling orders
- Flexible and able to work overtime and weekends
- Able to communicate to other team members
- Strong organization and management skills.