Business Strategy Analyst
Toters is an on-demand e-commerce and delivery platform and operates a service that enables customers to get anything in their city at the highest level of convenience.
At Toters, technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have product teams that are working hard every day to create products that make our customers' lives easier. Our engineers are also continuously creating solutions to make our processes more efficient, all in an effort to get to our customers fast and at the best cost. If you are interested in working in a high-growth startup environment, and look to be part of a team that will potentially change the way customers shop in the Middle East, apply now.
We are looking for a Business Strategy Analyst to join our Strategy team. The Business Strategy Analyst is responsible for identifying the needs of business and determining the direction it needs to go in to excel and succeed. They will develop these decisions by analyzing, gathering and reviewing data then creating relevant solutions to the companies’ problems.
- Support the Business Strategy Team with the planning of different elements of the business strategy, including quarterly and annual planning.
- Participating in strategic planning activities such as brainstorming, researching, and outlining possible strategies
- Work closely with teammates to assist in implementing and monitoring progress on key development opportunities.
- Reviewing financial data and reports to assess a company’s performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Support and participation in projects: Provide input on initiatives to reach business targets of the strategic projects you will be working on, run and then assess your proposed actions in collaboration with the relevant teams.
- Use a professional presentation style to communicate and create effective visuals to convey data/info in easily digestible manner with clear takeaways.
- Bachelors in Economics, Finance or Mathematics or other related field.
- 0-1 year of relevant experience.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.