CVM Marketing Executive
Toters is an on-demand e-commerce and delivery platform and operates a service that enables customers to get anything in their city at the highest level of convenience.
At Toters, technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have product teams that are working hard everyday to create products that make our customers' lives easier. Our engineers are also continuously creating solutions to make our processes more efficient, all in an effort to get to our customers fast and at the best cost. If you are interested in working in a high growth startup environment, and look to be part of a team that will potentially change the way customers shop in the Middle East, apply now.
We are looking for an experienced individual with marketing experience that will generate continuous improvement and leanings on how to find and convert scalable sources of potential customers.
As a CVM Marketing Executive at Toters, your objective is to drive double-digit week-over-week growth at one of the most promising start-ups in the Middle East. That’s it, the rest is up to you
● Drive all customer acquisition activities: social media, digital advertising, offline, trade marketing, referrals, company-sponsored push and online influencers
● Stimulate Toters base usage (e.g. in-app, push notifications, SMS, and email marketing)
● Manage performance of marketing across different channels: paid acquisition, conversion optimization, email and engagement, partner marketing
● Develop and implement new acquisition, engagement and retention programs
● Design and execute marketing campaigns and manage content generation
● Run surveys and analytics to answer key strategic growth questions (e.g., what behaviors/demographics predict customer LTV)
● Experiment constantly to identify and refine acquisition channels and optimized conversion funnels
● Create and update digital marketing strategies that will support the organization to achieve its aims as part of the overall Marketing and Communications plan
● Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels utilizing tools and techniques as appropriate including e-mail marketing, paid search, SEO
● Work with the Marketing & Communications team to create high quality content for a range of online platforms which is optimized and consistent with the brand and tone of voice
● B.S. or M.S. in Business Administration, Marketing, or other disciplines with relevant work experience
● Versatile. Ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilities
● Strong organization and management skills
● Strong MS Excel skills. Ability to analyze campaign performance and draw insights/conclusions
● Tech savvy. Able to learn and use web tools