Senior IT Support Engineer
Toters is an on-demand e-commerce and delivery platform and operates a service that enables customers to get anything in their city at the highest level of convenience.
At Toters, technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have product teams that are working hard every day to create products that make our customers' lives easier. Our engineers are also continuously creating solutions to make our processes more efficient, all in an effort to get to our customers fast and at the best cost. If you are interested in working in a high growth startup environment, and look to be part of a team that will potentially change the way customers shop in the Middle East, apply now.
As a Senior IT Support Engineer at Toters, your responsibilities include resolving technical issues for employees, managing and maintaining hardware and software, monitoring and optimizing system performance, and providing training and support to end-users. You'll also be responsible for managing inventory and working closely with other IT team members to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues.
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, with strong IT fundamentals and prior experience in providing technical support to the organization's systems and infrastructure.
The position requires a highly motivated individual with strong problem-solving skills, who can work effectively both independently and as part of a multinational team. The ability to communicate effectively and possess strong interpersonal skills is essential in providing outstanding support to our employees. In this role you will:
- Proficiently install, configure, and maintain computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners across both office and warehouse environments.
- Proficiency configuring and troubleshooting in Windows, Linux and Mac OS X environments.
- Network troubleshooting and configuration (Routers, Switches, Firewall, VPNs).
- Take charge of monitoring and consistently maintaining computer systems and networks to proactively identify and solve potential issues.
- Respond promptly to service issues and requests from various teams.
- Provide expert-level technical support across the organization.
- Talk to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Maintain and develop excellent working relationships with key suppliers, conducting dealings in a professional manner.
- Oversee the repair and replacement of equipment as needed.
- Manage the inventory and asset control of devices used by employees in different branches.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or a related field.
- A minimum of 4+ years of experience in an IT role.
- Familiarity with various operating systems.
- Experience with Google Admin & G-suite.
- Extensive hands-on experience with IT systems, networks, and associated technologies.
- Solid understanding of best practices in IT administration and system security.
- Basic familiarity with Firewalls.
- Knowledge of Mikrotik.
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Exceptional communication, leadership, and influence skills.
Nice to have
- Certifications like CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, MSCE or CCNA, CCNP, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCNA are a plus.
- Experienced in TCP/IP, DHCP server, NAT.
- Fluency in English, Arabic (Other regional languages are a plus).
- Strong partnership and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Experience handling 200+ users.
- Competitive compensation.
- In-app discounts.
- First-class medical insurance.
- Toters is an Office-First company, but hybrid work is tolerated.