Customer Experience Specialist
Toters is an on-demand e-commerce and delivery platform and operates a service that enables customers to get anything in their city at the highest level of convenience.
At Toters, technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have product teams that are working hard everyday to create products that make our customers' lives easier. Our engineers are also continuously creating solutions to make our processes more efficient, all in an effort to get to our customers fast and at the best cost. If you are interested in working in a high growth startup environment, and look to be part of a team that will potentially change the way customers shop in the Middle East, apply now.
The Customer Experience Specialist position in Beirut is key in driving Toters’ growth across the country, and with multiple stakeholders. We are looking for a multi-skilled candidate with strong communication and customer service skills to help TOTERS scale up operations and grow our customer base. The selected individual will help Toters grow and manage the day-to-day operations, while delivering excellent customer experience.
- Answer all inbound communications from customers and merchants.
- Monitor orders queue for any new orders and manage the new order assignment process 6 days a week.
- Handle daily customer care emails, support messages, and calls.
- Follow up on assigned orders with phone calls & Chats to Merchants and Customers to ensure orders are received and being processed without any delays or issues.
- Channel market feedback to technology team to improve the Customer and Driver Apps.
- Monitor any issues with orders and deliver necessary compensation to customers when needed.
- Handle initiated outbound activities/campaigns when required.
- Meet the department’s KPI targets for order fulfillment and service quality.
- Help Toters continue to WOW its growing customer base.
- B.S in Business Administration, Communications, Public Relations, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Responsible individual who is able to wear multiple hats to get the job done, from sitting behind a desk and performing analytical tasks, to delivering exceptional service to customers and following up with merchants and the operations team through phone calls, chats and email.
- A Positive mindset, Fast learner, dynamic and able to work well under pressure.
- Understand the impact of having a positive attitude when handling certain cases, and handle stress. Apply elements of building positive rapport with customers and ensure proper etiquette to satisfy various customer situations.
- Constant readiness and availability, with the ability to manage calls and communication channels 6 days a week, especially during dinner and lunch peak hours.
- Flexible and willing to work on shift based environment including weekends, holidays, evening and overnight shifts.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Strong Organization and Time Management skill.
- Tech savvy, and is able to learn and use web tools.