Toters is an on-demand e-commerce and delivery platform and operates a service that enables customers to get anything in their city at the highest level of convenience.
At Toters, technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have product teams that are working hard everyday to create products that make our customers' lives easier. Our engineers are also continuously creating solutions to make our processes more efficient, all in an effort to get to our customers fast and at the best cost. If you are interested in working in a high growth startup environment, and look to be part of a team that will potentially change the way customers shop in the Middle East, apply now.
In the Warehouse Supervisor role, you are responsible leading on daily operation of the store, and escalating any issues to the designated team. The Warehouse Supervisor is expected to track and coordinate the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and supplies.
- Lead on the daily operation of the store
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt storage, and timely delivery of goods and supplies
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse and maintain workspace hygiene
- Escalate any issue to the designated team, especially active orders that require administrator intervention
- Manage daily cash with suppliers
- Meet the KPI targets for order fulfillment and service quality.
- BS in Business, Supply Chain Management Accounting or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Responsible individual who is able to wear multiple hats to get the job done, from supervising the operation and performing analytical tasks, to fulfilling orders
- Flexible, is willing to work weekends, and evening shifts
- Strong organization and management skills