Senior Graphic Designer
Toters is an on-demand e-commerce and delivery platform and operates a service that enables customers to get anything in their city at the highest level of convenience.
At Toters, technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have product teams that are working hard everyday to create products that make our customers' lives easier. Our engineers are also continuously creating solutions to make our processes more efficient, all in an effort to get to our customers fast and at the best cost. If you are interested in working in a high growth startup environment, and look to be part of a team that will potentially change the way customers shop in the Middle East, apply now.
The senior graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, layouts, animations and photos. You’ll be the one to support and shape the visual aspects of our entire social media and other communication channels.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you!
- Study design briefs and determine requirements with the team
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images and animations that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Build on current social media toolkits while abiding by the brand book
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to the team
- Incorporate changes recommended by the team into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, After Effect or Premiere Pro)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet strict deadlines
- Willing to be physically present at the office - This is not a remote job