Learning and Development Lead
Toters is an on-demand e-commerce and delivery platform and operate a service that enables customers to get anything in their city at the highest level of convenience.
At Toters, technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have product teams that are working hard every day to create products that make our customers' lives easier. Our engineers are also continuously creating solutions to make our processes more efficient, all in an effort to get to our customers fast and at the best cost. If you are interested in working in a high-growth startup environment, and look to be part of a team that will potentially change the way customers shop in the Middle East, apply now.
As a Learning & Development lead, your goal is to make Toters a company that is viewed by current and prospective talent as a place to learn, develop, and advance in their careers.
- Work with local HR teams and functions to design the development programs for all functions across the organization, ensuring they are customized to different geographies Toters operates in (Lebanon, Arabic Iraq, Kurdistan)
- Work with local HR teams and department managers to develop Job Descriptions and career progression for the different departments and functions in Lebanon, Iraq, and Kurdistan
- Ensure Job Descriptions and career progressions are communicated effectively by managers to employees
- Work with local HR teams to ensure that formal and informal feedback and recognition are given continuously throughout the organization
- Work with local HR teams and department managers to ensure formal appraisals are conducted on time
- Run or co-run in-house developed learning and development courses
- Implement and maintain record of the training programs and employee engagement, through a spreadsheets, a learning management system, or a combination
- Follow up with the completion of courses that are outsourced
- Proven experience developing or co-developing training programs
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology or a related field
- Train the Trainer certification is a plus