Customer Excellence Associate (Internship)
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2023
In 2017, our founders started Sarwa due to a lack of financial services offered to most of the world, and out of a need to help empower people in the region to invest in their financial future. Sarwa is poised to continue growing into the go-to platform for people to grow their wealth.
We do this through expert, affordable and easy investing. We're a small team working on the region's first and fastest growing investment and personal finance platform, making investing easy, low-cost and transparent, with a human touch woven into every step of the process.
We are a remote-first team. Where you choose to work is up to you — we have an office in Dubai and Abu Dhabi that you can utilize as often or little as you'd like.
We’re looking for a Customer Excellence Associate to provide our customers with a one-of-a-kind experience through offering exceptional support to our clients. You will be the bridge between our operations and the customer experience. Your primary role will be to resolve any issues or answer any questions customers may have in their entire experience with Sarwa. You’ll also be the first point of contact for our clients. This means that in addition to handling our support line, you’re proactively finding solutions to outstanding problems.
Customer Excellence is one of the defining aspects of our brand, and we pride ourselves for making every single client feel special, respected and trusting of our service. This is what makes Sarwa the preferred investment platform in the region.
To succeed in this role, you must be genuinely excited to help customers, a natural proactive problem-solver, and a level-headed, patient person.
Who you are
- An excellent communicator in English and Arabic, you love to talk to people and understand the value of good communication skills
- You're comfortable with change and constantly find ways to be proactive and get things done on your own
- You pick up things quickly and do what is necessary to learn concepts and tools you are unfamiliar with
- High attention to detail - you always catch mistakes such as typos, no matter how minor
- You are able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You have a BSc/BA in finance or a related field
What you'll do
- Manage large amounts of tickets via incoming phone calls, live chat, and emails
- Escalate and route client concerns to the appropriate team, and follow up to ensure they are solved
- Assist clients in operational tasks such as account openings
- Strategically think about and provide improvements to enhance operational efficiency
- Act as the internal voice of the customer, and vocalize customer pain points
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers and achieve world-class customer satisfaction ratings
Some of our benefits (upon full-time employment)
- Remote and flexible work environment
- Diverse, driven and supportive team with a positive work atmosphere (one of our core values)
- Market-competitive salaries
- A culture of growth - being mentored, coached and supported to grow in your career
- Great company healthcare package with dental and optical coverage
- Learning and development budget
- Equity plan for all employees
Due to the high volume of applications, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Sarwa is dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce with varied experiences, perspectives and opinions. We believe diversity helps our team excel and enables us to build outstanding products for our customers.