Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates · Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Posted on Monday, July 12, 2021
In 2017, our founders started Sarwa due to a lack of financial services offered to most of the world, and out of a need to help empower people in the region to invest in their financial future. Sarwa is poised to continue growing into the go-to platform for people to grow their wealth.
We do this through expert, affordable and easy investing. We're a small team working on the region's first and fastest growing investment and personal finance platform, making investing easy, low-cost and transparent, with a human touch woven into every step of the process.
We are a remote-first team. Where you choose to work is up to you — we have an office in Dubai and Abu Dhabi that you can utilize as often or little as you'd like.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to guide the design, development, and strategy of our product. You'll be a critical member of our Product Team, leading cross-functional efforts to identify product improvement opportunities, conceptualize new features, create new business opportunities and improve the overall user experience.
What you'll do
- Collect user feedback and synthesize key takeaways (internally and externally) to inform product strategy
- Identify potential business impact of new features to inform the prioritization of product development
- Prioritize, build, and launch new projects, breaking complex solutions into phases to deliver value incrementally.
- Manage the end-to-end process for a new product/feature launch (e.g., planning, design, development, etc.,), and serve as the point person during the lifetime of the project.
- Develop product requirements documents including user stories and acceptance criteria for the creation of new features/products
- Manage beta testing and QAing of new features and products to ensure product requirements are met
- Collaborate across other teams to build a roadmap that enables product growth while reducing inefficiencies
- Monitor and analyze key metrics to inform decision-making, measure feature success and communicate findings cross-functionally
- A proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product across its lifecycle as a Product Manager in a tech company (ideally a startup)
- Knowledge using product analytic tools (e.g. Amplitude, MixpaneI).
- Excellent communication skills - you can clearly convey complex or technical ideas to a range of stakeholders
- A systems-thinking mentality - your scientific mindset allows you to understand the intricacies of systems, and you can always see the whole picture.
- The attitude and mindset to do whatever it takes to make your team and product successful. You'll never say, “That's not my job.”
- A drive to challenge the status quo — you use creativity to challenge and disrupt it.
- A solid background in financial services and solutions (this is a plus)
- A technical background with an understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies (this is a plus).
Some of our benefits
- Remote and flexible work environment.
- Diverse, driven and supportive team with a positive work atmosphere (one of our core values).
- Market-competitive salaries.
- A culture of growth - being mentored, coached and supported to grow in your career.
- Great company healthcare package with dental and optical coverage.
- Learning and development budget.
- Equity plan for all employees.
Sarwa is dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce with varied experiences, perspectives and opinions. We believe diversity helps our team excel and enables us to build outstanding products for our customers.