Senior Product Manager - Payments
Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
As the Senior Product Manager for Payments at Money Fellows, you will be diving into the heart of fintech innovation with a customer-centric focus. This role is not just about managing transactions; it's about creating delightful payment experiences for our users. You'll be the driving force in making financial interactions seamless, intuitive, and trustworthy. Your role involves enhancing user engagement by making pay-ins and payouts a breeze, reducing response times for payment inquiries, and ensuring each customer feels informed and valued
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance the payment experience for both pay-ins and pay-outs.
- Work closely with gateway providers to ensure seamless transaction processes.
- Drive initiatives for operational excellence, including efficient reconciliation processes.
- Address customer queries related to payments, reducing the need for call center interactions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve payment features and functionalities.
- Analyze payment trends and data to inform strategic decisions.
- Enhance communication channels to keep customers informed about their payment status.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science, or a related field
- 3-4 years of experience in product management, with a focus on fintech products is preferred.
- Fintech and Payment Systems Knowledge
- Product Management Skills
- Data Analysis and Metrics Interpretation
- Operational Process Management
- Customer Experience and User-Centric Design Thinking:
- Stakeholder Management and Communication
- Agile Methodology and Project Management
- Competitive salary
- Pension Plan scheme as per company policy
- Premium Family medical insurance
- Exclusive access to our circles with the ultimate credit limit and reserved 1st slots
- unlimited annual leave policy
- Mentorship and career growth
- Entrepreneurial working environment