Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- The Data Architect will play a pivotal role in designing and implementing data architecture to support the company's data-driven initiatives. This role will work closely with the Architect Team, Data Science, and Product Team to create a scalable, secure, and efficient data infrastructure that enables to effective utilization of data for decision-making and strategic insights
- Developing and implementing an overall organizational data strategy that is in line with business processes. The strategy includes data model designs, databasedevelopment standards, and implementation and management of data warehouses.
- Identifying data sources, both internal and external, and working out a plan for data management that is aligned with organizational data strategy.
- Coordinating and collaborating with architect team and stakeholders, for the smooth functioning of data extracted.
- Managing end-to-end data architecture, from designing the technical architecture, and supporting developing the application to finally testing and implementing the proposed solution.
- Defining and managing the flow of data within the organization.
- Ensuring data accessibility, accuracy, and security.
- Conducting a continuous audit of data management system performance, refining whenever required, and reporting immediately any breach or loopholes to the stakeholders.
- Coaching and mentoring engineering and following up with best practices.
Other qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or relevant field.
- 8+ years of professional experience in the data engineering track / Development ·
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role as a Data Architect.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities ·
- Outstanding problem solver.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and expectations.
- Ability to clearly document operational procedures and solution designs.
- Professional experience optimizing building and maintaining data pipelines. ·
- Experience with cloud-based data solutions (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud) ·
- Good knowledge of NO SQL databases like Cosmos DB and big query. ·
- Very Good in Tableau or Power BI ·
- Very Good knowledge of DAX, MDX, TSQL, and HQL.
- Knowledge of programming languages Python is preferred.
- Awareness of PRDs methodology.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension Plan scheme as per company policy.
- Premium Family medical insurance.
- Exclusive access to our circles with the ultimate credit limit and reserved 1st slots.
- Unlimited annual leave policy.
- Mentorship and career growth.
- Entrepreneurial working environment.