Sr. Network Security Engineer
We are looking for a Network Security Engineer to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
What you’ll do:
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade networks.
- Administrating the AV and deep security for end point and servers.
- Monitoring all security logs with the cooperate.
- Monitor security FWs and review logs/Threats to identify intrusion.
- Ensure network security and connectivity.
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- Strong hands on troubleshooting and development Monitor tools.
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords.
- Define network policies and procedures.
- Strong hands on troubleshooting and deployment and administration Cisco and Dell Switches L2 and L3 Installing, configuring and administration FWs (PaloAlo, Frotigate , Forcepoint , ASA and Cisco FTD).
- Strong hands on troubleshooting and deployment and administration NAC solutions ( ISE , Forti NAC ).
- Configuring and administration WAF and LTM as F5 or Citrix netscaler.
- Monitoring Network and provide daily reports.
- Configuring ADSL,SDSL,MPLS Lines and Installing, Configuring and administrating Wireless access point on different sites.
- Monitor and test performance of applications, foreseeing potential bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions.
- Enforcing firewall policies for all our users/clients based on access rights matrix.
- Implement and Troubleshoot Remote Access Solutions: IPsec, SSL VPN.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Implement and troubleshoot site to site VPNs between DC and Clients.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning as well as present to management.
- Providing the required evidence and solving the findings related to Network Security review.
- Migrate and replace Security and Network Device of Existing.
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco NEXUS switches.
- Configuring cisco IP phones and manage it on call manager (CUCM) as a call center
- CCNP, CCDP.
- Palo Alto Security Firewall.
- Cisco ASA Security Firewall.
- Forcepoint Security Firewall.
- Fortigate Security Firewall.