We are looking for thoughtful, well-rounded Data Scientists to join our fast-growing company and help in building Halan’s super application. They will use different data sources to solve interesting business problems. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits.
What you’ll do!
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organisation to leverage data and analytics in driving business growth and answering business question.
- Liaise with data engineering , Product , and business stakeholders to asses the requirements and quality of current and new data sources.
- Develop extensive descriptive and statistical analysis of various aspects of the business to help better understand users behaviours across different business verticals.
- Develop predictive models that help drive overall business growth and optimise customer experience and asses their business impact.
- Perform Experimentation ( A/B testing ) on different customer touch-points and asses the business viability of introducing different changes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy.
Who you are!!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science , Computer Engineering or relevant fields.
- 0-4 Years of relevant work experience working in a data role.
- Strong problem solving skills and a go getter attitude that can grasp new concepts easily.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python,Spark, SQL) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and their applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Experience in using at least one of the database engines (MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, PrestoDB, Mongo NoSQL, etc..).
- Experience in data analytics stack libraries such as pandas,numpy, scipy, scikit-learn, and matplotlib in Python, or caret,dplyr, and ggplot in R.