Customer Experience Specialist
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Fresha is the only subscription-free appointment booking software for beauty and wellness businesses.
Available in 120+ countries worldwide, used by 100,000+ businesses and 450,000+ professionals worldwide. Over 800 million appointments have been booked through Fresha to date.Salon, barbershop and beauty professionals can use the platform to manage their entire operations with intuitive software and financial technology solutions. Fresha has zero monthly fees with optional paid features, including card payment processing.
The Fresha ecosystem gives beauty and wellness professionals everything they need to run their businesses seamlessly by facilitating appointment bookings, point-of-sale, customer records management, marketing automation, loyalty, product inventory, and team management, all in one place.
Fresha also allows consumers to discover, book and pay for beauty and wellness appointments with local businesses via its marketplace.
Fresha is headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with global offices in New York City, Vancouver, Sydney, Dubai, Dublin, Amsterdam, and Warsaw. The company raised $185M in venture capital funding to date from leading institutional investors
Given our exciting and progressive growth plans, we are looking for an exceptional Customer Experience Specialist to come and join our global business.
Reporting directly to the CX Team Lead and collaborating with Fresha clients, you will be accountable for handling support tickets and communicating with partners through email.
Note that this approach may evolve over time, and we may incorporate additional contact channels such as voice/phone, live chat, social media, WhatsApp, and SMS. If these channels are introduced, you will be responsible for managing them as well.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced and changing environment who likes to work in a close-knit cross-disciplinary team, enjoys complex domains and wants to make an impact.
Important things to know
Salary: €750 per monthly
Starting Date: March 2024
We operate a 24/7 customer experience team and this role will require you to work weekends on a scheduled basis - [typically one weekend day per month, we aim to provide two consecutive days off when you do work on a weekend e.g. Sunday and Monday if you work Saturday or Friday and Saturday if you work Sunday. Working hours are 09:00 - 18:00 with a one hour unpaid lunch break.
Delight our Partners and their clients
- Resolve support tickets and partner contacts (from various channels and sources) using our ticketing system Hubspot, and support our partner’s clients
- Identify the root cause of issues and problems our partners are experiencing and proactively flag recurring issues, bugs and contact trends to your TL and the Fresha product teams
- Take a consultative approach to supporting our partners to make sure they are getting the most out of our software to drive partner retention
- Find creative solutions to partner problems and identify opportunities to improve our partners experience with Fresha and to generate more revenue for the business
- Be a proactive problem solver, going the extra mile to delight our partners
Testing and investigating
- Proactively test and investigate problems that our partners raise in our software
- Reproduce the issues and problems in your own test account and test solutions to the problem that you are solving
- Maintain your own test account and make sure all features and functionality are up to date, active and usable for testing purposes
- Be a high performer in the team, exceeding expectations in product knowledge, KPI achievement and living the values of Fresha
- Take responsibility for your own performance and development, constantly learning and developing in the role and progressing through the CX structure
- Support your CX colleagues to achieve their targets and become high performers
- Constantly strive to raise the standards across the team to create a high performing culture
Ongoing learning and development
- Take onboard feedback from QA and coaching sessions
- Actively engage in QA and coaching session with your colleagues and Tribe Lead
- Become a product guru by constantly growing your product knowledge
- Keep up with the launch of new products and features so you are fully prepared to support partners when new features and products go live
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
To foster a collaborative environment that thrives on face-to-face interactions and teamwork, all Fresha employees work from the office four days per week, with the flexibility to work remotely one day each week.
What we are looking for
- Curious - Problem solver who will get to the root cause of problems and find creative solutions to exceed our partners expectations
- Passion - Delighting our partners so they never want to leave Fresha and advocate for the brand
- English Language - Deliver high quality written and spoken responses in English to partner questions and queries
- Technical Mindset - Comfortable using, navigating and explaining how to use our multifaceted beauty and wellness software
- Ability To Work At Pace - Continually learning as our software continue to grow and evolve
- Ambiguity - Comfortable learning through testing and using the product
- Enthusiasm - Positivity and a can do attitude
- Feedback - Comfortable taking feedback on board, applying it to your daily activities and demonstrating humility
At Fresha, we value passion and potential as much as specific skills. If you're enthusiastic and eager to learn, we encourage you to apply, even if you don't meet every listed requirement. We believe in fostering growth and providing the support needed for you to excel in your role.
- Screen Call - Video-call with a member from the Talent Team (30m)
- Skills & Experience - Video-call with CX Hiring Team (30m)
- Tech & Written Assessment - In-person with CX Hiring Team (60m)
- Cultural Assessment - Video-call with VP of CX (30m)
We aim to finalise the entire interview process and deliver feedback within 2 weeks.
Every job application received is reviewed manually by our talent team. While we strive to assess applications within 7 days, the sheer volume of talented individuals expressing interest may occasionally extend this timeframe.
At Fresha, we are creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable.
We want all Fresha people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment.
We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the interview process and/or once you join, please let us know so that we can support you.