Senior Product Analyst
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
Fresha is the only subscription-free appointment booking software for beauty and wellness businesses.
Available in 120+ countries worldwide, used by 100,000+ businesses and 450,000+ professionals worldwide. Over 800 million appointments have been booked through Fresha to date.Salon, barbershop and beauty professionals can use the platform to manage their entire operations with intuitive software and financial technology solutions. Fresha has zero monthly fees with optional paid features, including card payment processing.
The Fresha ecosystem gives beauty and wellness professionals everything they need to run their businesses seamlessly by facilitating appointment bookings, point-of-sale, customer records management, marketing automation, loyalty, product inventory, and team management, all in one place.
Fresha also allows consumers to discover, book and pay for beauty and wellness appointments with local businesses via its marketplace.
Fresha is headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with global offices in New York City, Vancouver, Sydney, Dubai, Dublin, Amsterdam, and Warsaw. The company raised $185M in venture capital funding to date from leading institutional investors
Given our exciting and progressive growth plans, we are looking for an exceptional Senior Product Analyst to come and join our global business.
This role is more than just a position; you'll be instrumental in driving our revenue growth, enhancing profitability, and identifying commercial opportunities across sales, marketing, operations, and product divisions.
Reporting to the Lead Commercial Analyst and collaborating closely with Engineers, other Analysts, and Commercial teams, you'll be developing data models, metrics, and insights that fuel our growth and open up new perspectives.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, who likes to work autonomously, enjoys a challenge and wants to make an impact.
What you will be doing
- Collaborative Spirit: Engage actively with our product, marketing, engineering, and commercial teams. Your role will be to integrate your analysis seamlessly into their everyday decision-making, understanding diverse objectives, and driving data-driven strategies.
- Insightful Analysis: Translate complex product workflows and business models into clear, measurable metrics. You'll employ a variety of methods, from standard BI metrics to advanced product funnels, path analysis, and more.
- Efficiency through Automation: Experience in automating reports and metrics is crucial, ensuring data is accessible and timely.
- Tool Mastery: In our agile environment, the ability to adapt and efficiently use various analytics tools is essential.
- Adaptable to Change: Keep pace with the evolving nature of our product development, ensuring our data models and strategies remain aligned and responsive.
- Leadership and Mentorship: As a senior member, your role will include mentoring team members, sharing your expertise, and potentially managing a few within the team.
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
To foster a collaborative environment that thrives on face-to-face interactions and teamwork, all Fresha employees work from the office four days per week, with the flexibility to work remotely one day each week.
What we are looking for
- Proven experience collaborating with product development teams and implementing analytics strategies.
- Strong skills in SQL, with Python/R being a plus.
- Expertise in managing diverse data sources and turning them into insights for product teams.
- Skilled in the use of BI/visualisation tools.
- Experience with product analytics platforms, event collection, and cloud data warehouses.
- Knowledge of data modelling and pipeline development.
- Ability to simplify complex data into compelling narratives for decision-making.
- Experience in leading or mentoring teams.
- We’re looking for someone who’s ready to take on this exciting role and make a real difference in our fast-paced tech environment.
- Experience using Fivetran, Prefect, Snowflake, dbt and Periscope
- Setup and usage of product analytics tools such as Mixpanel or Amplitude
- Experience in writing ETL pipelines with SQL and Python, using orchestration tools like Airflow or Prefect
- Experience working in fast-paced venture-backed startup environments
At Fresha, we value passion and potential as much as specific skills. If you're enthusiastic and eager to learn, we encourage you to apply, even if you don't meet every listed requirement. We believe in fostering growth and providing the support needed for you to excel in your role.
- Screen call - Video-call with a member from the Talent Team - 30 MINUTES
- 1st Stage - Video-call with Hiring Manager - 45m
- 2nd Stage - Video-call with Hiring Team - 45-60m
- Presentation - In-person with Hiring Team - 60-90m
We aim to finalise the entire interview process and deliver feedback within 2 weeks.
Every job application received is reviewed manually by our talent team. While we strive to assess applications within 7 days, the sheer volume of talented individuals expressing interest may occasionally extend this timeframe.
At Fresha, we are creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable.
We want all Fresha people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment.
We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the interview process and/or once you join, please let us know so that we can support you.