Business Development Manager (Riyadh)
Sales & Business Development
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Posted on Saturday, December 16, 2023
Fresha is the only subscription-free appointment booking software for beauty and wellness businesses.
Available in 120+ countries worldwide, used by 100,000+ businesses and 450,000+ professionals worldwide. Over 800 million appointments have been booked through Fresha to date.Salon, barbershop and beauty professionals can use the platform to manage their entire operations with intuitive software and financial technology solutions. Fresha has zero monthly fees with optional paid features, including card payment processing.
The Fresha ecosystem gives beauty and wellness professionals everything they need to run their businesses seamlessly by facilitating appointment bookings, point-of-sale, customer records management, marketing automation, loyalty, product inventory, and team management, all in one place.
Fresha also allows consumers to discover, book and pay for beauty and wellness appointments with local businesses via its marketplace.
Fresha is headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with global offices in New York City, Vancouver, Sydney, Dubai, Dublin, Amsterdam, and Warsaw. The company raised $185M in venture capital funding to date from leading institutional investors
Given our exciting and progressive growth plans, we are looking for an exceptional Business Development Manager to come and join our global business.
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales (GCC), and working collaboratively with the Commercial team and potential partners, you will be 100% focused on bringing in new business development.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, who likes to work autonomously, enjoys a challenge and wants to make an impact.
What you will be doing
- KPIs - Consistently achieve sales targets
- Outreach - Calling key decision-makers using phone, email & social touches with the goal of bringing on new business
- Selling - Present, promote and sell products and services through product demos to prospective and existing partners
- Sales Cycle - Managing the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Partnering - Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis with existing/potential partners in order to align our solutions to their goals
- Collaboration - Work closely with other departments to ensure a seamless partner experience
- Market Trends - Provide feedback about ongoing trends in the industry
- Leads - Contact 100% of qualified inbound leads in a timely manner, and document all call outcomes in the CRM
- Business Partnering - Serve as a lead point of contact for partners on all commercial activities
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
To foster a collaborative environment that thrives on face-to-face interactions and teamwork all Fresha employees work from the office four days per week, with the flexibility to work remotely one day each week.
What we are looking for
- Experience - Minimum 2 years of solid B2B sales with a track record of success
- Industry - SaaS, online marketplaces, or payment platforms is highly desirable
- Relationship Building - You are a true hunter and relationship builder
- Organised - You can multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Curiosity - You are naturally curious and have a desire to continually grow and develop
- Languages - Fluent in Arabic and English
At Fresha, we value passion and potential as much as specific skills. If you're enthusiastic and eager to learn, we encourage you to apply, even if you don't meet every listed requirement. We believe in fostering growth and providing the support needed for you to excel in your role.
- Screen Call - Video-call with a member from the Talent Team (30m)
- Skills & Experience - Video/In-person interview with Hiring Manager (45m)
- Presentation - In-person interview with Hiring Team (75m)
We aim to finalise the entire interview process and deliver feedback within 2 weeks.
Every job application received is reviewed manually by our talent team. While we strive to assess applications within 7 days, the sheer volume of talented individuals expressing interest may occasionally extend this timeframe.
At Fresha, we are creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable.
We want all Fresha people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment.
We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the interview process and/or once you join, please let us know so that we can support you.