ICT Business Development Manager
Sales & Business Development
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Friday, December 8, 2023
Fresha is the only subscription-free appointment booking software for beauty and wellness businesses.
Available in 120+ countries worldwide, used by 100,000+ businesses and 450,000+ professionals worldwide. Over 800 million appointments have been booked through Fresha to date.Salon, barbershop and beauty professionals can use the platform to manage their entire operations with intuitive software and financial technology solutions. Fresha has zero monthly fees with optional paid features, including card payment processing.
The Fresha ecosystem gives beauty and wellness professionals everything they need to run their businesses seamlessly by facilitating appointment bookings, point-of-sale, customer records management, marketing automation, loyalty, product inventory, and team management, all in one place.
Fresha also allows consumers to discover, book and pay for beauty and wellness appointments with local businesses via its marketplace.
Fresha is headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with global offices in New York City, Vancouver, Sydney, Dubai, Dublin, Amsterdam, and Warsaw. The company raised $185M in venture capital funding to date from leading institutional investors
Given our exciting and progressive growth plans, we are looking for an exceptional ICT Business Development Manager to come and join our global business.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, and working collaboratively with potential partners, and the commercial team, you will be accountable for bringing in new business at Fresha. This includes managing telephone-based sales with an end-to-end sales cycle for key cities and territories as identified by the company strategy.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, who likes to work autonomously, enjoys a challenge and wants to make an impact.
What you will be doing
- Consistently achieve sales targets and KPIs.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound lead cold calls, emails, and follow-ups.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services through screen-share presentations to prospective Partners.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential Partners to meet their requirements.
- Close deals and assist Partners in the onboarding process for the next stage and go-live date.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Provide management with feedback about ongoing industry trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback and remain open to learning.
- Record all activity in the CRM HubSpot.
- Ensure that all Partners are assigned to the relevant B2B marketing communication workflow.
- Build good relationships with stakeholders in cross-functional departments.
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
To foster a collaborative environment that thrives on face-to-face interactions and teamwork, all Fresha employees work from the office four days per week, with the flexibility to work remotely one day each week.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT
- At least 2 years of solid sales experience within the SaaS industry is required to be competent in this role.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire to start / build a career in sales
- Ability to interact with people from across the business and build strong relationships, including the ability to effectively influence upwards
- Happy to roll sleeves up and assist the team when required (team player)
- Self-starter and proactive approach
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of initiative and customer service orientation.
- Ability to adapt and achieve targets in a dynamic, fast-paced working environment.
- Experience with SaaS, online marketplaces, or payment platforms is highly desirable.
- A keen interest in the Beauty and Wellness industry is essential.
At Fresha, we value passion and potential as much as specific skills. If you're enthusiastic and eager to learn, we encourage you to apply, even if you don't meet every listed requirement. We believe in fostering growth and providing the support needed for you to excel in your role.
- Screen Call - Video-call with a member from the Talent Team (30 - 45m)
- 1st Stage - Video/In-person interview with Hiring Manager (45 - 60m)
- Final Stage - In-person interview with Hiring Team (75m)S
We aim to finalise the entire interview process and deliver feedback within 3 weeks.
Every job application received is reviewed manually by our talent team. While we strive to assess applications within 7 days, the sheer volume of talented individuals expressing interest may occasionally extend this timeframe.
At Fresha, we are creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable.
We want all Fresha people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment.
We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the interview process and/or once you join, please let us know so that we can support you.