Account Manager (New York)
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Fresha is the only subscription-free appointment booking software for beauty and wellness businesses.
Available in 120+ countries worldwide, used by 100,000+ businesses and 450,000+ professionals worldwide. Over 800 million appointments have been booked through Fresha to date.Salon, barbershop and beauty professionals can use the platform to manage their entire operations with intuitive software and financial technology solutions. Fresha has zero monthly fees with optional paid features, including card payment processing.
The Fresha ecosystem gives beauty and wellness professionals everything they need to run their businesses seamlessly by facilitating appointment bookings, point-of-sale, customer records management, marketing automation, loyalty, product inventory, and team management, all in one place.
Fresha also allows consumers to discover, book and pay for beauty and wellness appointments with local businesses via its marketplace.
Fresha is headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with global offices in New York City, Vancouver, Sydney, Dubai, Dublin, Amsterdam, and Warsaw. The company raised $185M in venture capital funding to date from leading institutional investors
Base: $75k - $90k
OTE: $18k - $30k
Total: $93k - $120k
Given our exciting and progressive growth plans, we are looking for an exceptional Account Manager to come and join our global business.
Reporting directly to the Account Manager Team Lead, and working with our Partners and our Sales and Onboarding teams, you will be accountable for building long-term relationships and driving retention and monetization of the Fresha platform.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, who likes to work autonomously, enjoys a challenge, and wants to make an impact.
What you will be doing
- Accountable for meeting key performance indicators on monetization, retention, and revenue growth by proactively engaging with and educating our Partners on the value of the Fresha platform
- Effectively analyze reports and execute plans to upsell and increase monetized revenue generated from existing accounts
- Ensure strong Partner Experience by building meaningful relationships by attending face-to-face and video meetings with your accounts
- Administer a consistent contact strategy across your Portfolio to keep Partners engaged and reduce churn
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
To foster a collaborative environment that thrives on face-to-face interactions and teamwork, all Fresha employees work from the office four days per week, with the flexibility to work remotely one day each week.
What we are looking for
- Demonstrable experience in effectively managing and driving commercial growth in large account bases, ideally in the SaaS industry
- 2-3 years experience as an SDR
- 2-3 years experience as a revenue generating account manager
- Shown to be commercially motivated with an ability to adapt and achieve targets
- Self-starter and proactive approach
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience working in a SaaS environment is preferred
- Experience selling into SMB
- Excellent communication and listening skillsExcellent time management and planning skills
- High work ethicCreative thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Team player - must be happy to ‘roll sleeves up’ and assist the team whenever required4 days in the office work environment
At Fresha, we value passion and potential as much as specific skills. If you're enthusiastic and eager to learn, we encourage you to apply, even if you don't meet every listed requirement. We believe in fostering growth and providing the support needed for you to excel in your role.
- Screen Call - Video-call with a member from the Talent Team - 30 MINUTES
- 1st Stage - Video-call/in-person with Hiring Manager - 45-60 MINUTES
- Final Stage - Video-call/in-person with Hiring Team - 60-75 MINUTES
We aim to complete the entire interview process and deliver feedback within … weeks.
Every job application received is reviewed manually by our talent team. While we strive to assess applications within 7 days, the sheer volume of talented individuals expressing interest may occasionally extend this timeframe
At Fresha, we are creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable.
We want all Fresha people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment.
We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the interview process and/or once you join, please let us know so that we can support you.