Client Onboarding Specialist (Sydney)
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2023
Fresha is the only subscription-free appointment booking software for beauty and wellness businesses.
Available in 120+ countries worldwide, used by 100,000+ businesses and 450,000+ professionals worldwide. Over 800 million appointments have been booked through Fresha to date.
Salon, barbershop and beauty professionals can use the platform to manage their entire operations with intuitive software and financial technology solutions. Fresha has zero monthly fees with optional paid features, including card payment processing.
The Fresha ecosystem gives beauty and wellness professionals everything they need to run their businesses seamlessly by facilitating appointment bookings, point-of-sale, customer records management, marketing automation, loyalty, product inventory, and team management, all in one place.
Fresha also allows consumers to discover, book and pay for beauty and wellness appointments with local businesses via its marketplace.
Fresha is headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with global offices in New York City, Vancouver, Sydney, Dublin, Amsterdam, and Warsaw. The company raised $185M in venture capital funding to date from leading institutional investors
Given our exciting and progressive growth plans, we are looking for a delivery-focused and passionate Implementation Specialist to come and join our global business, working initially 5 days a week from our office based in Sydney.
Reporting directly to the Global Head of Professional Services and working closely with the Sales and Partner Success teams, you will be accountable for ensuring a quality efficient build for all our Partners coming into the Professional Services department through Inbound & Outbound channels.
This is a hands-on role requiring a highly self-motivated and solutions-oriented individual.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced and changing environment who likes to work in a close-knit cross-disciplinary team, enjoys complex domains and wants to make an impact!
- Understand our partners' business requirements, and confidently communicate the Fresha Onboarding approach and project plan
- Clearly articulate the Fresha Ecosystem including Fresha Pay Online, our Booking Software & the Marketplace to provide solutions to the Partners’ business requirements.
- Align closely with the Partner Success Team to guide the Partner on the onboarding journey, managing expectations, risks, and ultimately accurate data migration.
- Strong data analysis skills to interpret data from different software and collate the information extremely clearly before passing it Offshore to execute the build
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail to ensure quality Fresha accounts are built for all our Partners with a particular focus on a clear path to monetization.
- Assist our partners in representing themselves in the best possible manner on our Marketplace
- Provide continuous quality assurance on the Marketplace to ensure this looks good at all time
- Be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet agreed data migration deadlines
- Provide sufficient guidance in tandem with Partner Success teams to a seamless transition from data migration to go live ensuring all key Partner stakeholders are fully engaged
Client Onboarding Specialist - Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Onboarding Lead time - an average of 15 business days per Customer Services Specialist
- Marketplace profiles moderated - 50 per month per Specialist
Additional and ad-hoc duties
- Comfortable completing daily ‘Know Your Customer’’ (KYC) moderations in order maximize the number of our Partners using our Payments features
- Covering other team members' Partner projects to ensure we win as a team
- Ensure efficient and accurate use of Hubspot to accurately reflect the progress of each Partner in the Data Migration pipeline whilst also tracking all activity and correspondence
- Proactively search for new features, processes & opportunities that may optimize our own internal processes and improve the Partner experience. Ultimately driving better conversions to Active & Monetizing Partners
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
Skills, experience & qualifications required
- Commercially minded, understanding critical needs of Partners onboarding
- Exceptionally high organizational and time management skills
- Project coordination experience or certification is highly desired
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and data cleaning an asset
- Experience working in the Beauty & Wellness sector or previous start-up/scale-up tech company environment is an asset
- Ability to identify problems and opportunities as well as offer or implement actions and solutions
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills particularly with varying data sets from different software
- High work ethic and willingness to work flexible hours when required
- Flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Creative thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Team player - must be happy to ‘roll sleeves up’ and assist the team whenever required
- Self-starter and highly proactive approach
At Fresha, we are creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable.
We want all Fresha people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment.
We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the interview process and/or once you join, please let us know so that we can support you.
If we don't respond to your application within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful