Engineer - Delivery Platform
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2023
Fresha is the only subscription-free appointment booking software for beauty and wellness businesses.
Available in 120+ countries worldwide, used by 100,000+ businesses and 450,000+ professionals worldwide. Over 800 million appointments have been booked through Fresha to date.
Salon, barbershop and beauty professionals can use the platform to manage their entire operations with intuitive software and financial technology solutions. Fresha has zero monthly fees with optional paid features, including card payment processing.
The Fresha ecosystem gives beauty and wellness professionals everything they need to run their businesses seamlessly by facilitating appointment bookings, point-of-sale, customer records management, marketing automation, loyalty, product inventory, and team management, all in one place.
Fresha also allows consumers to discover, book and pay for beauty and wellness appointments with local businesses via its marketplace.
Fresha is headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with global offices in New York City, Vancouver, Sydney, Dublin, Amsterdam, and Warsaw. The company raised $185M in venture capital funding to date from leading institutional investors
Given our exciting and progressive growth plans, we are looking for an exceptional Platform / Full-Stack Engineer to come join our global business.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, and working collaboratively in one of our infrastructure teams, you will be accountable in proactively building our first-class cloud infrastructure and platform at Fresha.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, who likes to work autonomously, enjoys a challenge and wants to make an impact!
- Contribute to the design, implementation and maintenance of our current and future CI/CD solutions
- Support product tribes with their CI/CD requirements
- Ensure our CI/CD pipelines support our SDLCs, enforcing best practices and enabling fast feature delivery
- Contribute to the design, implementation and maintenance of our Observability solutions
- Ensure our platform services have the required levels of up time and quality of service
- Support product tribes in building services that comply with our standards
Additional and ad-hoc duties
- Participate in on-call and support duties
- Participate in guild meetings and discussions to drive the SRE and Cloud practice forward
- Keep up to date with technology and industry changes
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
Skills, experience & qualifications required
- Professional experience with CI/CD tools, i.e: Jenkins, ArgoCD, CircleCI, Argo Workflows and Github Actions
- Experience building and managing Kubernetes clusters is a plus
- Experience with infrastructure as code is a plus, i.e Terraform.
- Experience with developer platforms is a plus, i.e: Backstage
- Ability to plan and deliver small engineering projects
- Creative thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to interact with people from across the business and build strong relationships, including the ability to influence upwards effectively
- Happy to roll sleeves up and assist the team when required (team player)
- Self-starter and proactive approach
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment
At Fresha, we are creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable.
We want all Fresha people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment.
We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the interview process and/or once you join, please let us know so that we can support you.
If we don't respond to your application within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful