New Partner Consultant
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Fresha is the only subscription-free appointment booking software for beauty and wellness businesses.
Available in 120+ countries worldwide, used by 100,000+ businesses and 450,000+ professionals worldwide. Over 800 million appointments have been booked through Fresha to date.
Salon, barbershop and beauty professionals can use the platform to manage their entire operations with intuitive software and financial technology solutions. Fresha has zero monthly fees with optional paid features, including card payment processing.
The Fresha ecosystem gives beauty and wellness professionals everything they need to run their businesses seamlessly by facilitating appointment bookings, point-of-sale, customer records management, marketing automation, loyalty, product inventory, and team management, all in one place.
Fresha also allows consumers to discover, book and pay for beauty and wellness appointments with local businesses via its marketplace.
Fresha is headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with global offices in New York City, Vancouver, Sydney, Dublin, Amsterdam, and Warsaw. The company raised $185M in venture capital funding to date from leading institutional investors
Given our exciting and progressive growth plans, we are looking for an exceptional New Partner Consultant to come join our global business.
Reporting directly to the General Manager and/or Head of Sales, and working closely with our Commercial team, and potential partners, you will be accountable for managing inbound lead activity to qualify and develop prospects into Partners by actively engaging with them, including the use of creative follow-up communications.
The ideal candidate is someone who takes initiative, is a problem solver, and wants to contribute to supporting our growth will absolutely thrive in this role.
- Consistently achieve sales targets and KPI’s
- Source and manage new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up as well as outbound cold calls/emails
- Consult partners to get them active onto the Fresha platform, educate them on the system and the benefits of onboarding packages
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis with existing/potential Partners in order to align our solutions to their needs and business objectives
- Build good relationships with partners and all colleagues across the commercial teams
- Provide feedback to management about ongoing trends in the industry
- Establish and maintain positive Partner relationshipsWork closely with other departments to ensure a seamless Partner experience
- Record all activity and maintain accurate contact records in our CRM (HubSpot)
- Ensure that all Inbound partners are assigned to the relevant B2B workflows
- Contact 100% of qualified inbound leads in a timely manner, and document all call outcomes in the CRM
Skills, experience & qualifications required
- You have 1-2 years of solid B2B sales experience (SaaS experience a major advantage)
- You are driven, results oriented and have a fantastic work ethic
- You can think on your feet and problem solve on the flyYou bring high energy and a positive attitude
- You are naturally curious and have a desire to continuously grow and developYou are organised: can multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of initiative customer service orientationYou are self motivated, take initiative, and are comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Experience with Saas online marketplaces, or payment platforms is highly desirable
- A keen interest in Beauty and Wellness industry is essential
- A well-funded, quickly growing startup with a lot of opportunity for growth and upward mobility
- Monthly commissions
- A vibrant and collaborative company culture
- Company social events
- Be a part of an energetic team of professionals who are top in their field!
At Fresha, we are creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable.
We want all Fresha people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment.
We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the interview process and/or once you join, please let us know so that we can support you.
If we don't respond to your application within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful