Head of Sales (North America)
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2023
Fresha is the only subscription-free appointment booking software for beauty and wellness businesses.
Available in 120+ countries worldwide, used by 100,000+ businesses and 450,000+ professionals worldwide. Over 800 million appointments have been booked through Fresha to date.
Salon, barbershop and beauty professionals can use the platform to manage their entire operations with intuitive software and financial technology solutions. Fresha has zero monthly fees with optional paid features, including card payment processing.
The Fresha ecosystem gives beauty and wellness professionals everything they need to run their businesses seamlessly by facilitating appointment bookings, point-of-sale, customer records management, marketing automation, loyalty, product inventory, and team management, all in one place.
Fresha also allows consumers to discover, book and pay for beauty and wellness appointments with local businesses via its marketplace.
Fresha is headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with global offices in New York City, Vancouver, Sydney, Dublin, Amsterdam, and Warsaw. The company raised $185M in venture capital funding to date from leading institutional investors
Given our exciting and progressive growth plans, we are looking for an exceptional Head of Sales - North America to come and join our global business, based in New York City, NY.
Reporting directly to the VP Commercial - NA, and working closely with the Head of Partner Success, and the Leadership team, you will be accountable for executing our sales strategies and tactical plans to deliver sales targets through Inbound and outbound channels.
We’re growing fast, so this is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced business who likes to work autonomously, enjoys a challenge, and wants to make a big impact.
Strategy & Planning
- Develop and ensure the execution of a go to market strategy, sales strategies, and achieve sales and market share objectives across the region
- Execute and drive end-to-end sales cycles (planning, prospecting, lead distribution, territory planning, sales execution, pipeline/funnel management) and provide accurate reporting and forecasts
- Follow the blueprint and ensure that sales processes are collected and followed to improve operational efficiency, sales productivity, and customer satisfaction. These processes include forecasting and pipeline management, discount approval policies, payment processing requests, hiring, and training procedures.
- Collate Partner feedback and quantify new feature requests in terms of our opportunity to win Prospects
- Align with the global sales leaders in each market
- Set, communicate, and manage performance expectations, ensuring the achievement of monthly, quarterly, and annual targets for the sales function
- Effectively manage the sales funnel, ensuring KPI’s are achieved, and conversion rates are optimized to deliver consistent incremental improvement
- Ensure efficient and accurate use of Hubspot to represent the workload of the team and ensure we maximize efficiencies and efforts of the team
- Recruit, develop, and retain talent, building a team of highly successful sales consultants
- Motivate, drive, coach, and empower the team with the skills to provide first class service to all prospective and existing Partners of our world-class platform.
- Develop training programs and implement personal development plans for all team members
- Ensure the Commercial teams have the tools and resources they need to be successful, such as product training and literature, sales “playbooks,” negotiation training, etc. Plan team events to build enthusiasm and culture
Additional And Ad-hoc Duties Include
- Work with cross-functional departments to align on goals that facilitate the achievement of our key objectives.
- Take on reasonable additional or different duties when asked in order to meet business needs
- Ensure positive partner experience through effective communication, swift resolution of partner inquiries and demonstrate sound decision-making/problem-solving
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
Skills, experience & qualifications required
- Minimum 2 years B2B commercial leadership experience in a Saas, digital sales, online marketplace or payments company managing 3+ staff (preferred)
- Proven track record of success with selling into the SMB market segment
- Highly tactical and can also think big picture
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record for target and KPI delivery
- Self-motivated, hungry for success with a desire to progress within a fast-paced, success-driven global business
- Analytical and very confident working with data
- Customer centric
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- High work ethic
- Flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Creative thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to interact with people from across the business and build strong relationships, including the ability to effectively influence upwards
- Team player - must be happy to ‘roll sleeves up’ and assist the team whenever required
- Self-starter and highly proactive approach
- Working for a global market-leader, revolutionizing the health & wellness industry
- Competitive package
- Fast-paced, forward-thinking company
At Fresha, we are creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable.
We want all Fresha people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment.
We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the interview process and/or once you join, please let us know so that we can support you.
If we don't respond to your application within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful